Gentle Yoga at home with Christine
LET'S KEEP PRACTICING!
I will be leading class at 6pm on Thursdays on Zoom.
You can pay by donation to my Venmo account (Christine-Moore-123)
You can use your punch card.(text me if you have my # or PM me)
You can even purchase a new card
What will be different.
You can practice in the privacy of your home!
Pajama practice welcome!
Bring props to your mat.
No mat? Practice on the floor ot a blanket.
No blankets? Use a towel
No bolster? Use a pillow
No blocks? Use books
No strap? Use a necktie or scarf or belt
You will be muted when you join to avoid a lot of background noise.
If you have questions or concerns prior to class, please contact me.
This class is not taught through the Town of Palisade
Christine Moore is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time: Mar 19, 2020 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Thu, until Apr 30, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)
This is due to change is we get back in the studio
Mar 26, 2020 06:00 PM
Apr 2, 2020 06:00 PM
Apr 9, 2020 06:00 PM
Apr 16, 2020 06:00 PM
Apr 23, 2020 06:00 PM
Apr 30, 2020 06:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 965 175 283
Community classes are suspended till further notice.
Mindful Trauma Sensitive Yoga
The Orange Door Yoga
- You are invited to come into this safe space and practice one breath at a time. No judgement or expectations. This is your practice. We will move at a pace that considers individual needs and offers options that are inclusive for everyone and options to challenge those who wish to be challenged.
- Yoga is known to calm the central nervous system and help trauma survivors like you, like me, to find greater peace and harmony. Yoga can help access ways to feel calm when you are anxious as well as ways to energize. The benefits of this can help you be more resilient.
- This class will offer some simple ways to find more ease in managing everyday stress. If you are experiencing pain with your trauma, yoga can help with your pain reduction.
- All are welcome. Please arrive a few minutes early if you have specific concerns you want to discuss and to enable everyone to "drop in" calmly and on time.All are welcome. Please arrive a few minutes early if you have specific concerns you want to discuss and to enable everyone to "drop in" calmly and on time.
- Christine has introduced yoga to veterans with PTSD and TBI’s and many people with varying levels of traumatic experiences in group homes and private sessions. She leads trainings for yoga teachers in Trauma Sensitive Yoga.
- The Orange Door Yoga
- Thursdays 3-4:15, starts March 5
- 1227 North 23rd Street #105, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501
Gentle Yoga~Yoga for EVERY body
Palisade Colorado Community Center Ballroom
Palisade Colorado Community Center Ballroom
Palisade Community Center
120 West 8th Street
Gentle Yoga, Yoga for EVERY body 6-7 PM Thursday
Gentle Yoga will strengthen and tone your body, increase your balance, and revitalize your mind with breathing and meditation, This yoga offers adapted options for people with stiff bodies and or injuries while benefiting active and strong bodies with a mindful alignment based approach.. Props are provided to assist you wherever you are in your practice, all levels welcome.
Gentle Yoga is not easy yoga! Don't let the name confuse you.
Gentle is defined in synonyms; kind, kindly, tender, benign, humane, lenient, merciful, forgiving, forbearing, sympathetic, considerate, understanding, clement, compassionate, benevolent, kindhearted, tenderhearted, good-natured, sweet-tempered, loving.
This defines this class.
Yoga for EVERY body is an all inclusive class for a a safe and environment to practice yoga at any level. Please write Christine on the contact page if you are uncertain if yoga is right for you.
Each week we will have a different theme to help integrate the beauty of what yoga has to offer your whole radiant being, mind, body and spirit. Class ends with Yoga Nidra, a short meditation, or the healing vibration of Tibetan bowls during savasana.
What you will gain,
-Improved balance mind-body-spirit
-Breath techniques to calm the mind
-Improved alignment and posture with use of props
--Increased Strength, mobility and flexibility
$10 drop in, 6 classes $54, 10 classses $80
Don't miss out on special events, visit the workshop page.
If you aren't ready for a group class, or would like some personal support, contact Christine for a private session 720-352-8005